Dr. Zouheir Elias has been in private practice in the San Fernando Valley since 1979. He graduated in 1974 from Faculté Française de Médecine, Université Saint-Joseph in Beirut, Lebanon, where he was ranked first among his classmates for the 7-year duration of the curriculum.
In 1974 Dr. Elias began his medical internship at Detroit General Hospital, Wayne State University in Michigan. From 1975 to 1977 he conducted his medical residency at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan, and in 1979 completed his fellowship in cardiology at William Beaumont Hospital’s prestigious cardiac center.
Dr. Elias is considered among the most experienced interventional cardiologists, performing hundreds of procedures each year. He is fluent in English, French and Arabic. He takes great interest in archeology, history, philosophy, and music. He is also a serious tennis player and an accomplished athlete, effectively practicing what he preaches: health and wellbeing through exercise and good nutrition.
Dr. Elias is married, has three sons, and two dogs.
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine 1977
- Diplomat, American Board of Cardiology 1979
- Diplomat, American Board of Critical Care Medicine 1991
- Diplomat, American Board of lnterventional Cardiology 2009
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Fellow, Society For Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Chief of Staff Northridge Hospital Medical Center 2012-2014
- Medical Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at Northridge Hospital Medical Center